Best Copywriting Services For Outsourcing Affiliate Content Marketing
Online retailers and businesses looking for new ways to generate additional income often turn to affiliate marketing. Through this arrangement, companies pay commission to an external website for driving traffic to their business or generating sales for products or services.
Affiliate marketing works by driving website or blog visitors to your business through a link, button or banner located directly on the partner website or within a blog post. To succeed, it is important to consistently create SEO-rich content that keeps your product or service at the top of search results.
The easiest and most effective way to achieve this is by hiring a content writing service to develop new and improved content for you.
Are you ready to stress less and increase revenue? Choose from these top three content platforms below.
ContentFly, one of the newest platforms available, provides high-quality content written by a team of the best writers in the world with knowledge of over a dozen different industries. ContentFly’s platform is mostly automated – making your content creation experience faster, easier and cheaper.
How it works:
- Sign up to gain access to ContentFly’s client dashboard.
- Submit content requests ranging from blog posts, landing page copy, eBooks or email templates.
- Include specific requirements, word counts, and research if applicable.
- ContentFly matches you with the best writer for the job.
- Once completed, the article is automatically emailed back to you for feedback and revisions.
- 14-day free trial
- 36 hour turnaround per 1000 words
- Unlimited revisions
- Month-to-month subscription with no binding contract
- Research and royalty-free images included
- All writers are ranked at 4 or 5 stars.
- 7c per word after the first 4000 words per month
- Limited amount of international writers (outside of North America)
For a standard rate of $250 per month, you gain exclusive copy from a team that has produced work published in Forbes, Wall Street Journal and more. For higher volume projects, ContentFly offers custom quotes through their Enterprise package.
To Textbroker, “each word counts,” meaning their pool of U.S.-based writers is encouraged to create error-free content with minimal filler words or fluff. Textbroker boasts over 100,000 writers, 53,000 satisfied clients and 10 million content orders completed worldwide.
How it works:
- Register a new account.
- Create an order.
- Deposit funds into your online account.
- Place and receive your completed order by the specified deadline.
- Registration is free.
- Users have the ability to contact freelancers directly.
- No contract
- Plagiarism protected
- Orders can be exported directly to WordPress.
- Can upload data for reference
- International language options
- Writers with low ratings remain active in the system.
- Searching through writers can be time-consuming.
- Proofreading costs extra.
OpenOrders start at 1.3 cents per word. Drop your project into a large pool of authors at the price and quality level desired.
DirectOrders start at 2.2 cents per word. Search for the right author to suit your needs. Negotiate price and expectations directly.
TeamOrders start at 2.2 cents per word. Select your team, state price and conditions, manage several orders at once.
Managed Service starts at $2,500 per project. Includes the standard Textbroker perks with additional editor services, guaranteed delivery dates, and photo integration.
Upwork caters to individuals and businesses that need talent spanning across multiple industries. Their platform (previously known as E-lance) provides top talent ranging from programmers, designers, writers, and customer support representatives from more than 170 countries.
How it works:
- Post a job.
- Search the platform for a freelancer or wait for the algorithm to pair you with a match.
- Interview and negotiate terms with prospective freelancers.
- Funds are only released once you approve the work.
- Browse freelancers by skill or location.
- Text, chat and video software for real-time interviews and feedback.
- Certain features can be accessed using the mobile app.
- Billable hours are tracked through Work Diary.
- Choose to pay writers hourly or by a fixed rate.
- Free account has limited capabilities.
- Must upgrade account for more personalized assistance.
- No rating system in place to control the quality of writing
The basic Upwork account is free. Just set your price and pay writers as milestones or projects are completed. Upwork Pro and Upwork Enterprise accounts receive more personalized service from headquarters. Unfortunately, these prices are not listed and you must request a quote.